Sunday 10 September 2017

Liberte and La Poste

Wednesday 12 July 2017 - A general walk around today. Somewhere along the way, I found a live, open, La Poste! Could it be that Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite is all about post for the people?

Started walking around Ile de la Cite, and despite having many photos of this ol' dame, I took another one.

This is one of a series I'm going to title "Dude on a horse".

I passed the boat that cancelled on me. I was originally going to do my Bastille Day evening cruise on the Seine on Maxim's Bateau Ivre. Beautiful old style with Art Nouveau furnishings inside.

In the Jewish quarter at the end of the Marais, the Fallafel houses are famous. This day, one in particular seemed to draw the crowds.

This scooter has "Oldies 50" written on it. Can't imagine why that caught my eye.