Monday 11 September 2017

I bought it!

Thursday 13 July 2017 - Not a big report from this day. I had been stewing all week over something I had seen in a shop or gallery (bit of both). Finally decided to buy it this day, and then had to buy some packaging materials, etc, etc. It weighed in at 4 kg so I decided to take it home in my suitcase. Other stuff then went home in a Colissimo box from La Poste.

Interesting graffiti. Guess where I'm on the way to? La Poste, of course!

I have no idea why I took this photo, or where. Can't even tell you when, because the file is telling an impossibility (early morning!). But it's a nice typical Paris street at night. The non-stop service signs amuse me, because they're on all the restaurants, but what does it mean?

I had dinner at a restaurant that had live jazz which was very enjoyable. Perhaps the photo is of that, lol.

Oh, and perhaps you are wondering what "it" is. You'll just have to come and see it.